Monday, July 15, 2013

A Reasonable Excuse

Ok, I know I haven't posted a weekly drawing for quite some time. I'm awful, I know. But I do have a pretty good excuse. Remember when I said I was moving to NYC? Well, that's happened. Due to some nastiness involving lawyers and contracts, however, the place I'm moving to isn't quite available just yet. So, I'm staying in the guest room of some fantastic friends of mine until that clears up. Here's a pic of my current living quarters.

Cool, huh? The book shelf wall was a nice touch, I thought. Unfortunately, it doesn't give me a lot of work space, and much of my art supplies are in boxes back in Utah, waiting to be shipped. All this to say, it may be a little while yet until weekly drawings start showing up again. I know. You're crushed. Hang in there.

Meanwhile, I'll keep updating this thing with bits from my adventures in NYC. Hopefully that will tide you over until things get a bit more stable.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment